Tuesday, January 26, 2010

COMM4330 Monday: Week 1

As a reply to this post, please do the following:

1. Send me the web address to your blog (For example: http://drmaresh.blogspot.com)

Then,

2.. Post your blog for the week on your own page. I should be able to visit the link that you shared as a reply to this post in order to read your blog.

3. If you are having trouble with this step, then post your blog for the week as a reply to this post and I will help make sure we get you set up before next week's blog is due.

See you all on Monday! =)

34 comments:

  1. Jessica Schultz
    jesschultz@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie McDonough

    donut0707@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just kidding,

    this is where my blog is...

    donut0707.blogspot.com

    there's no @.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vesta M. Anderson
    vess249.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica Schultz
    http://jesschultz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krystal Hesseltine

    http://khesseltine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robert Suggs

    http://rsuggs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://delaneymeaux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://jenniferelisejones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daniel Villarreal

    http://dvillarreal55.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Curtis Falkner-http://curtismfalkner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nadia Filmalter - http://nadia-forcomm4330.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.blogger.com/profile/10503229757350479860

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chapter 2 was not to bad reading, mainly covered what Public relations is and some basic techniques and different approaches. There were 4 steps that were included in the different process of public relations that covered proactive and reactive approaches. What was cool to look at was the behavioral public relations model, how public relations can actually get you to act a certain way, it is major in this field. The chapter shows many other models like the persuasion model, and another strategy with 5 steps for the 21st century. After that it laid out for us 20 truths of public relations. This chapter was a very big help in getting me to understand public relations, especially when I did not know much of anything dealing with this field. I am looking forward to learning more.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oops sorry, here is my blog address
    http://sigep_mikeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a bit confused on what examples we are expected to provide -- I didn't know if you wanted a brief on each case depicted in the text or if you wanted us to provide our own. If you wanted us to provide our own, I didn't do that and would really appreciate the opportunity to complete that for the grade. However, if we are just suppose to briefly describe examples in the book, are we suppose to describe each or just one? I did all of them because I didn't know for sure. Clarification would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for my confusion!! =D

    -Vesta

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://kristeenjanell.blogspot.com/

    This is my blog for class. I posted a different one on the other post (thursday one) on accident. Sorry! See you in class.

    Kristeen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Luis Alex Jimenez
    http://alexjimenez4330.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://aescalante-chapter3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://javalism.blogspot.com/
    Gregory Stelfox

    ReplyDelete
  21. http://koutroupispr.blogspot.com/
    Yannis Koutroupis

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://elackey222.blogspot.com/

    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

    ReplyDelete
  23. http://jesschultz.blogspot.com/2010/02/chapter-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. http://julissabriseno.blogspot.com/ ...julissa briseno

    ReplyDelete
  25. CHAPTER 5

    http://jesschultz.blogspot.com/2010/02/chapter-5.html

    JES

    ReplyDelete
  26. http://jesschultz.blogspot.com/2010/03/chapter-6.html

    I also added comments to my other posts

    ReplyDelete
  27. http://jesschultz.blogspot.com/2010/03/chapter-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. http://jesschultz.blogspot.com/2010/04/chapter-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. http://jesschultz.blogspot.com/2010/04/chapter-9.html

    ReplyDelete