Tuesday, January 26, 2010

COMM4330 Thursday: Week 1

As a reply to this post, please do the following:

1. Send me the web address to your blog (For example: http://drmaresh.blogspot.com)

Then,

2. Post your blog for the week on your own page. I should be able to visit the link that you shared as a reply to this post in order to read your blog.

3. If you are having trouble with this step, then post your blog for the week as a reply to this post and I will help make sure we get you set up before next week's blog is due.

See you all on Thursday! =)

25 comments:

  1. http://nadia-forcomm4330.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malika Taouil http://anyaneverdefeated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4330-communication.blogspot.com...Alexis Alexander

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://moodycommblog.blogspot.com/ - Chris Moody

    ReplyDelete
  5. luke hinton (http://luke-riley.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr. Maresh I am not sure how to share blog but here is my address: http://jamieluis.blogspot.com/
    I think this is how to ge to my site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lia Fuentes -http://eudolia.blogspot.com/2010/01/chapter-2-strategy-and-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aileen Leal - http://aileal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://ajschererprblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey michelle let me know if this works

    http://strategyandreflectionblog1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://morgancollege.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thomas Salazar

    http://tsalazar1389.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delaney Meaux http://delaneymeaux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Claire Burns http://crburns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://koutroupispr.blogspot.com/2010/02/chapter-1-reflection-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://daviddavilacctx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://rosiemendieta-rosie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete